Monday, October 6, 2008

Gorillaz: They Have Finally Returned



Creators of Gorillaz have announced that there is a third LP in the works.

This makes me so excited.

I have been waiting for this for a very long time.

I cannot wait to listen to anything new from them.

Here is the quote from Damon:

Damon Albarn : "We’re doing another Gorillaz record. We came back from summer holidays and realized we could do exactly what we wanted to do with Gorillaz. Essentially, Jamie just had to agree to draw the characters again. ’Cause I just do what I do anyway."

Both LPs they have put out are incredible, along with the two remix albums.

I am almost certain that the third will not let any fans down.

I pray they go to Coachella.

More news about Gorillaz when released.

Be excited.

That is all.

No comments: