Monday, October 13, 2008

Review - Fleet Foxes


I've been meaning to do this for a while now.

This album is hands down flawless.

Everybody shout for Fleet Foxes' "Fleet Foxes."



If you a new indie band that isn't Arcade Fire or The Shins, here you go.

They have that sound I have been waiting for.

A modern folk feel.

I want to listen to it in the meadows or something.

I cannot even pick a favorite song.

"Oliver James" is probably the most meaningful to me.

"Sun It Rises" and "He Doesn't Know Why" are also other worthy mentions.

The single from the album, "White Winter Hymnal" has a wonderful tune that you will find yourself singing aloud constantly.

Coachella? I think that is a high possibility.

Go anywhere to pick this up.

Heck, even Starbucks.

Sound alikes: Francisco the Man!, Department of Eagles, and Blitzen Trapper.

That is all.

No comments: