Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Movie of the Year

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

This is such an interesting film. It is Brad Pitt in his prime. I went into this movie with high expectations, and I left enjoying the movie more than I expected. The story is beautiful, and is based from a story written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. The details that were put into this movie were incredible. It was long too. But not that dreading long. It was perfect long. Movies these days are much too short, running for about an hour and thirty minutes. Benjamin Button lasted for two hours and thirty-nine minutes. I could not say enough good thing about this movie. Even Cate Blanchett, who is normally not my favorite, pleased me. Tilda Swinton's surprise part was good as well. I beg you to go see this movie and I do hope that you enjoy it as much as I did. This is Movie of the Year without a doubt.

That is all.

1 comment:

Bradley and Alyssa said...

Although I really liked this movie, I expected alot more from it. Alot of things could have been done better. I especially wish the ending was more powerful.

If you havent yet, you gotta see Slumdog Millionaire. Second best movie of 08, only behind Synecdoche, New York.