Monday, September 14, 2009

Review - "It Might Get Loud"



I haven't been blogging for a while now.

Sorry!

I am returning with my review of the documentary "It Might Get Loud."

This film was an outstanding look at three very different guitar players from three different eras.

I, as you probably know, was most interested in the portions of the film featuring Jack White. However, the portions with Jimmy Page and The Edge were very impressive.

In my personal opinion, Jack White's idea of music and style overpasses the other two guitarists in this film. He says many things about guitars and songs that I have never thought about before. He makes you think about what music really is.

I say go and see this movie. If you have interest in The White Stripes, Led Zeppelin, U2, or just rock music in general, go see it.

Also - expect more blogs in the near future. Sorry I have been gone for so long.

That is all.

1 comment: